Pick Numbers Right to Win the Lottery
Luck! Luck is all you need when you play the lottery, people say. Wrong!
You will be surprised how many strategies, mathematical equations, and statistics are out there to help you improve your chances of winning the lottery. We have gathered almost every tip, method and recommendation there is in one place so you can choose your personal favorite and be a step ahead of everybody else.
Top Rated Agents This Month:
|Lotto Agent||Rating||Visit Site|
Start with the Basics!
Your choice is the best choice! “I know best!” That same statement also applies to your lottery number picks. Don’t leave your luck in the hands of Faith. Take it in your own hands. Never rely on the Quick Pick. “Every time you buy a quick pick, you get a different set of numbers; therefore, your odds are always going to be at their worst in that particular game,” says Lustig, a guy who won the lottery 7 times.
Be persistent! If you don’t take the advice from Richard Lustig, that same guy who won the lottery 7 times, then I don’t know whose advice you should take. His recommendation to all the lottery players, first-timers or X-timers, is to choose one set of lucky numbers and stick to them religiously.
If you are trying your luck with only one ticket – play with exactly those numbers. If you have a couple of dollars more for another ticket – play with those numbers and try another combination for the extra ticket.
“3 is the magic number!” In most cases, that’s not true. We have all heard that number 8 is the number of money, that 7 is an ancient lucky number etc. And because of exactly this reason (that we all have heard of those lucky numbers) we should avoid them. Stay away from common lucky numbers and patterns. The most typical pattern is the diagonal one.
Use your 6th Sense
- Read the signs! Choose lucky numbers that are significant to you. Sounds simple, right? Well, let me explain.
There are numbers that you see every single day without even paying any attention to them. For example, every day you set your alarm clock at 6:40. There you go – 6 and 40, or 46. For the lottery picks, you can also use your street number, your zip code, the bus line you ride etc.
Also, pay attention to which date you are playing the lottery.
For example, every day you set your alarm clock at 6:40. There you go – 6 and 40, or 46. For the lottery picks, you can also use your street number, your zip code, the bus line you ride etc. Also, pay attention to which date you are playing the lottery.
- Pick a date – NOT! Very often our lucky numbers consist of birthday dates, anniversary dates, and other dates. But are the lucky ones? In most of the cases – NO.
You may ask why. Well, simply because choosing significant dates for you really limits your chances to win the lottery. Your set of numbers could only be from 1 to 31 (dates in a month). Of course, there is no harm in adding one or two important dates after all.
- Numerology. And when I talk about personal lucky numbers there is no way not to mention numerology. The choices here though are even more limiting.
The only options you have are low numbers from 1 to 9 and 11, 22 and 33. There are literally tens of thousands of websites where you can check not only your personal year, month and day, your life number, but also your lottery magic number.
The Science Behind Numbers
But enough about magic, let’s talk statistics!
- The perfect mix. If you go deeper into different strategies and methods you will most certainly bump into the following fact: the equal pick of odd and even numbers is the winning combination. You can find these statistics everywhere. And exactly those statistics lead us to the conclusion that you have to choose 3 odd and 3 even numbers…Or 2 vs 3 (for lotteries where you have to choose 5 numbers)
- 1,2,3. Have you ever thought of putting consecutive numbers down? If your answer is no, then you are exactly like most of the lottery players. But you will be surprised to tell you that drawing consecutive numbers actually do happen and it happens pretty often. If you want to try this try with two numbers like 32,33 – the odds will be in your favor. You can also try another sequence like 9 and 18 (9×2) or the Fibonacci sequence – 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34.
- Delta system. Now, this is really simple but confusing to explain. There are many, many instructions on the web on how to use this system but let me give you an example:
- Choose a low number – 2
- Choose two low numbers – 4 and 8
- Choose number close to 8 – 9
- Choose two numbers between 8 and 15 – 10 and 12
- Sum those numbers all up and you will get – 45
- Randomly mix them – 10-8-2-12-4
- Sum up the first two, the second and the third– 10-18-20-32-36+the last one -45
Test Your Strategy with Approved Lottery System
The Odds are on Your Side… Read Them
The more often, the better! And when I was talking about the statistic, it would probably be the best to check another one – the one with the REALLY lucky numbers. Over the years the official lotteries keep updated data on which are the most frequently picked numbers overall. So what you can do is to look up the frequency chart for previous lottery draws and choose your numbers based on the frequency chart.
One person’s lucky numbers are another person’s trash. Or basically what I’m trying to say is don’t play with numbers that someone else used and actually won. The odds those numbers to be drawn again are close to nothing. Don’t even use your friend’s numbers if he is using them. First of all, it’s not fair and secondly your chances are decreasing.
Hurry up! But after all, if you don’t want to use any of the above mentioned tactics let the computer pick your numbers and keep your fingers crossed. The bottom line is that no matter what strategy you choose to play with your lucky drawing will come sooner or later.So keep up the good spirit and keep on playing!